Friday, June 3, 2011

+BDAY bash

the blog of the week "my birthday bash weekend"
**lucky me! my birthday falls on the 30th, giving me 3-days of celebration**
with family in town and beautiful friends, it was worth a year of memories. i love you all! 
First night: We celebrated on Friday night at Gaam (korean soju bar in ktown)

Delicious Persian chocolate cake from Porto's cafe!

food- you know me :) delicious stuffed jalapeƱos & kimchee pork & tofu 

the fashionistas Ashley & Arthur in trendy earrings --- Arthur designed his own & his designs will be sold @ www.moddame.com 

Some of the most amazing people i will ever meet in my life, and i hope to live forever with them being part of my future. i love you guys!
The booty shorts i made for my birthday! They came out adorable.

******SATURDAY******
so after a night of soju, i wanted to eat one of my favorite dishes: korean bbq @ Sanya Restaurant!

what i wore: vintage blazer, blouse, bag, shoes and abercrombie shorts

And the night came, we went to EXCHANGE LA but the wait was insane, so BUSBY's Sports Bar in KTOWN was the lucky spot! With me is my beautiful sister Michael and friend Angela <3


****SUNDAY*****

too many birthdays! i swear it was everyone's birthday and they were celebrating it at this same place LOL. we went out to SupperClub for the first night of The House of Glam promotions on Sunday nights. I don't recall if it's going to be a weekly club. 



*******MONDAY BIRTHDAY DAY ********
By this day, i'm totally worn out. The beach was the perfect idea to end the weekend, venice beach.

i'm in Daniel rainn's blouse (thank you Arthur for gift) - H&m $5.00 bikini - abercrombie shorts - f21 bangles




some gorgeous rabbit cuffs @ $45 each

Michael in super cute bangles from h&m spring collection

thank you Michael & Angela for spending my birthday with me. Love you both!

and a BIG thank you to Alex for being my photographer for most of the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment