Tuesday, June 28, 2011

+MUSTARDcraze

What a coincident that my bestie Arthur Trujillo has had a mustard yellow craze and when we met up last night, i was wearing it. LOL.. oh how friends think alike!

Last night i attended AJ's birthday hang out at Dragon Fly. It's a nice little spot with great dance music and all my favorite people. No photos up of the event because for once i decided to leave my camera at home. His brother did bring his so hopefully the fashionista crowd there will be up later this week. For now, here's what i wore below.

Firstly, my photos were done by Alex (thank you):

..and me..

i had nothing to wear!! so, i decided to cut an off-shoulder to my mustard forever21 sweater i haven't worn for some time. I guess ill keep it longer since it's cuter now. Paired it with my infamous abercrombie leather high waist shorts - leather vintage gloves - lazy hair-do with a hat - accessorized with a vintage belt, vintage bangles, h&m bangles, and f21 earrings. Bangles are the accessory of year to me, they make all my outfits classier.

This past week has been crazy.. photos will be up later this week of outfits i wore during Alex's birthday, my Saturday night clubbing outfit, and FIDM's Alumni Cruise fun Sunday. Visit again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment