Sunday, January 15, 2012

+RAWards 2012 FASHIONshow

On Thursday January 12th, I attended the RAWards' first 2012 fashion show to support Tracy Hang, a Hmong designer who's been a part of this event. Here collection is called Hlub Tray. I was able to see her collection and meet her. It's great seeing other Hmong designers working hard on making their dreams a reality. Follow up on her here: https://www.facebook.com/thang12 and see her collection below. Sorry for some of the poor quality photos. Her collection was first up so i didn't have a chance to test shoot.Other photos of the event follows.

Tracy and I here. I'm sporting pieces from my MODDAME collection.

Hlub Tray
 
 
 
 
 
 

I didn't get any photos of the crowd. It seemed that majority of the crowd were family or friends.
Photos of the night:

Arthur and friends Estado Ferra, who also did a collection for RAWards last year.


Arthur Trujillo & I throughout the night




Arthur Trujillo in David Benjela.

Check back for NEW ARRIVALS to www.moddame.com coming up on next blog this week!













No comments:

Post a Comment